The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog Come Holy Spirit was viewed about 110,000 times in 2014. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 5 days for that many people to see it. The busiest day of the year was October 15th with 954 views. The most popular post that day was 7 Spiritual anointings, 7 Spirits of God. and the 2nd most popular post was The Holy Spirit’s anointing
Madison Square Garden can seat 20,000 people for a concert. This blog Hot Discussions was viewed about 67,000 times in 2014. If it were a concert at Madison Square Garden, it would take about 3 sold-out performances for that many people to see it. The busiest day of the year was December 18th with 1,166 views. The most popular post that day was PEOPLE WHO DISOBEYED GOD IN THE BIBLE and the 2nd most popular post wass Jews, Israel, Arabs and Jesus Christ, the Bible
Other popular Christian posts were “Son of Man” is a title that Jesus used of himself, CHRISTIAN POSTERS- BIBLE, HOLY SPIRIT, Christian attitudes towards drugs, smoking and alcohol , Bad Pastors, bad deacons, bad elders = bad church . what does the word chosen mean in the Bible? , The consistent, ongoing Symbols of the Holy Spirit In the Bible , The Dangers of the Hebrew Roots Messianic Movement, Now why was Jesus even so angry with the Pharisees
- Staying in-tune with God
- God’s true plan of salvation
- The need for binding and loosening related to Satan, his evil spirits.
- The gift of discernment
- The Pentecostal Movement
- The Jesus Name Apostolic Holiness Church, Oneness Pentecostal Christianity
- men ought always to pray, and not to faint , here is my prayer for you
- What prayer is not!
- Pride leads to destruction and humility to honour..
- The Holy Spirit
- The consistent, ongoing Symbols of the Holy Spirit In the Bible
- 7 Spiritual anointings, 7 Spirits of God
- Holy Spirit led, filled Christians
- The Holy Spirit’s anointing
- Man’s primary duty here on earth is to praise, to worship God.
- How to Be Filled with the Holy Spirit
- Covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.
- The false Demotion of the Holy Spirit, Jesus
- He that hath ears to hear, let him hear
- I am a slave to no man
- Don’t Believe Everything You Read, or see
- God speaks to us in many ways today
- The Tithe
- She was selfish, self-absorbed, self-centered and depressed
- Pride leads to destruction and humility to honour..
- Pastors, bad deacons, bad elders = bad church
- Spirtual Abuse by the so called Christian leaders
- About those hirelings now fleecing the sheep
- To the bad preacher
- ‘Chosen’ is only used of those who follow Jesus Christ now
- what does the word chosen mean in the Bible?
- The Dangers of the Hebrew Roots Messianic Movement
- Falsely “Torah-observant” -Jewish and Gentile Messianic Judaism
- Messianic Jews, Judaizers Seventh day Adventist
- Control freaks
- Latter Rain
- Unacceptable Flaws In the Pearl of Great Price.
- Bible Prophecy
Jesus himself gets all the credit.
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;
6 Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.
11 How is it that ye do not understand that I spake it not to you concerning bread, that ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees?
12 Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.
15 And he charged them, saying, Take heed, beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, and of the leaven of Herod.
38 And he said unto them in his doctrine, Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the marketplaces,
1 In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.
15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
46 Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feasts;
40 Beware therefore, lest that come upon you, which is spoken of in the prophets;
2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.
8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
2 Peter 3
17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
2 Peter 1:5-8 For this very reason, put forth all earnest effort to supply to your faith virtue, to your virtue knowledge, to your knowledge self-control, to your self-control endurance, to your endurance godly devotion, to your godly devotion brotherly affection, to your brotherly affection love, For if these things overflow, they will prevent you from being either inactive or unfruitful regarding the accurate knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.